Walking The Sacred Wheel… The Complete South Gate (Jun 21 – Sep 22)
The ‘Sacred’ South Gate (Jun 21 – Sep 22) comprises of an Introductory Lesson to the ‘South’ and a further 3 comprehensive Lessons (Bright Sun Moon, Ripe Land Moon & Harvest Moon) covering the Summer time of the calender year (Northern Hemisphere).
WAY OF THE HEALER
Journey through The ‘Sacred’ South Gate - Way of the Healer with Barbara Meiklejohn-Free and in partnership with Sacred Circles Institute, CA, USA.
All of the smartly presented, easy to read PDF’s include a week-by-week guide, extensive information and explanations of the ancestral wisdoms relating to this period and practical exercises, invocations and meditations, broken down as follows:
- South Gate Introductory Lesson Introducing the awesome aspects of the Way of the Healer; Groundedness, Vulnerability & Curiosity. This lesson, as with all introductions to the Gates, contains the most indepth analysis of the elements, energy and power of the South. It demonstrates how all aspects of the natural and super-natural worlds play their part in our understanding and experience of this time of year, relating to particular aspects of our mind, body and spirit – connecting to our soul’s knowing. In particular we look at the Animals of the South, Honouring through Festival & Ceremony & Holy Days of the Year.
- Bright Sun Moon (Jun 21 - Jul 22) Owning the Web of Creation is at the heart of this lesson, highlights include; Summer Solstice, Becoming a ‘Hollow Bone’ and Sun Meditation.
- Ripe Land Moon (Jul 23 – Aug 22) Speaking from the Heart, a most powerful and indepth undertaking, is taught in this lesson.
- Harvest Moon (Aug 23 – Sep 22) Weaving the Community Web explores the deeper understanding of Right Relationship, The Medicine Wheel & Stone Circles – learn to make your own, Guided Journeying and The Drum, to showcase a few.
This Gate makes up one part of the ‘Walking The Sacred Wheel, The Shaman Within’ course, one of the most authentic, comprehensive and well researched of its kind. It not only offers the opportunity for great learning and spiritual development but provides one of the best ‘Shamanic Almanacs’ available to date.
*NB If this is you first purchase on this course, please ensure you first purchase the Introductory Lesson
* You will need Adobe Reader to view the PDF – click here to download onto your PC